£25,000 to £35,000
We have a fantastic opportunity in Reading for a Procurement Administrator to support of the Procurement department, to assure the efficient running of this team within Corporate Shared Services.
£25,000 – £35,000 depending on experience, with some excellent employee benefits.
Start date ASAP.
Main Responsibilities of the position:
* Operate / oversee core Procurement processes to ensure KPIs are met, (for example, support RFP, Procure to Pay, support Purchase Order raising, arrange contract approvals, supplier onboarding, supplier credit agreements.).
* Provide support to the team, for example preparing data for commercial negotiations.
* Support Contract Management and Exit of the Transitional Services Agreements.
* Co-ordinate Procurement projects to ensure key activities and milestones are met for defined categories of spend..
Skills for the positions:
* Procurement lifecycle practical experience, in the indirect categories.
* Previous experience with SAP would be an advantage.
* Numerate, competence at spreadsheet based work.
* Experience of interaction with suppliers.
If you are experienced in this field and are interested in this position, please apply by sending your up to date copy of your CV or call me on the number below.
strgroup is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.