Private Network Technical Authority-Telecoms
£58,000 to £68,000
Private Network Technical Authority- Reading- Permanent- £58000 – £68000pa
We are partnering with the new name in connectivity, a company that is rapidly growing and taking the UK by storm, they are currently hiring the best industry talent to help them scope out the UK telecoms and digital market.
They are now looking for a Private Network Technical Authority to join them in evolving how they work and to learn and guide them with their next steps.
Your role will be responsible for supporting local sales in defining the technical aspects of the customer’s solution. Responsibilities will include;
-Qualify customer cases and designs customer tailored solutions in close co-operation with the local solutions, sales and international teams.
– Understand the customers operating environment, critical production factors and customers capabilities in IT & networks.
– Prepare customer presentations and technical tender documents. Supports local sales in the negotiation process.
– Support and contribute to the sales process during the project bid preparation phase, particularly in terms of technical scope, delivery time and risk mitigation.
– Provide technical support throughout the delivery of the solution, engaging with all technical teams to ensure the solution is delivered as designed and meets the customer use case requirements.
– Manage high quality and timely provisioning of technical deliverables.
For further information and to apply please contact Victoria at STR on 02392 332309 and email a copy of your up to date CV to vlacey’strgroup.co.uk
strgroup is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.