Private Law Lawyer – Personal Injury
Private Law Lawyer: Personal Injury – Working from home London/Bristol/Leeds – 11 month contract – £35.42ph umbrella
Our client is looking for a private law solicitor to join them in handling private law litigation on behalf of a large number of government bodies.
Main job responsibilities include:
· The team are looking for an experienced lawyer to assist in what will be a busy and varied private law caseload.
· The majority of the work will be acting on behalf of the Home Office in dealing with claims for damages for unlawful detention in an immigration context.
· The main other type of work is acting for Government Departments as defendants to personal injury claims brought by employees and others.
· The PI claims range from routine trips and slips to noise induced hearing loss and asbestosis/mesothelioma claims.
Requirements for this role:
* Qualified Solicitor registered on the Law Society roll with post qualification experience
* Strong private law civil litigation experience essential.
* Experience in managing a busy civil litigation caseload essential
* Experience in personal injury claims desirable but not essential
* Judicial review experience desirable but not essential
* Public sector/Central Government experience desirable but not essential
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV over to email@example.com with the job reference: 84250. If you have not heard back after 5 working days, please assume you have been unsuccessful in your application at this time.
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.