Private Client Solicitor
£30,000 to £70,000
Job Title: Private Client Solicitor
Department: Wills, Trusts and Probate
Salary: £30-70K (depending on experience)
Do you want to work for a top 100 law firm in a Private Client Department on the South Coast that will offer a varied and challenging work load dealing with a wide range of private client matters?
Skills and Experience Required:
* 1+ years PQE
* Wide range of private client experience including dealing with probate matters, inheritance tax issues, trusts and the drafting of documents
* Excellent client care skills and the ability to manage client expectations
* A business development focus
* Ability to work under pressure with a professional and pro-active approach
* Excellent communication and organizational skills
My client is an innovative and progressive law firm on the South Coast that offers legal services to both individuals and business clients. Joining their Wills, Trusts and Probate department will see you in a team focused on working together to make a positive difference to personal and business lived by providing understanding, reassurance and support when people need it the most.
As well as a competitive salary and the prospect of progression, my client’s employees are provided a wide range of benefits including;
* 22 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
* BUPA healthcare
* Company Pension
* Possibility to become a shareholder
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job reference: 82987. If you have not heard back after 5 working days, please assume you have been unsuccessful in your application at this time.
strgroup is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.