Private Client Lawyer
£35,000 to £70,000
JOB TITLE: Private Client Lawyer (Full or Part Time)
LOCATION: Salisbury, Andover, Amesbury or Fordingbridge offices – REMOTE WORKER CONSIDERED SALARY: £35-70K (based on experience and not limited)
Do you want to join a progressive and growing firm? We are looking for a motivated lawyer to join our Wills and Probate team at one of our four offices.
Skills and Experience Required:
We are looking for either an experienced solicitor or legal executive with good experience and an understanding of the law and practice surrounding private client taxation and trusts.
Our ideal candidate will have:
– Experience in drafting wills, powers of attorney, trust creation, court of protection and managing the administration of estates
– The ability to supervise junior lawyers
– Strong time management and organizational skills
– Excellent standards of client care and great communication skills
– The ability to multi-task and work under pressure
You will be joining an ever-growing firm that is dedicated to providing a quality service to all it’s clients. You will be working in the Wills and Probate team at one of our four offices however flexible and regular home working is available.
We will consider remote candidates for probate and trust work.
strgroup is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.