Principal Communications Officer – 1003445411833146
Principal Communications Officer – £18.50ph umbrella – 4 Month Contract Initially – Norwich
Our client is a large public sector organisation who requires a Principal Communications Officer who will be responsible for developing proactive promotional plans, creating or commissioning material in support of these plans and proactive and reactive media and reputational and crisis management work.
* To help deliver their communication strategy to defend and promote their reputation, increase awareness of their activities, or hit behavioural change targets, by working on a number of corporately-agreed communications priorities each year.
* To take responsibility for delivery and measurement of specific, value for money campaigns, including associated proactive and reactive media work and crisis/emergency incident communications across all channels.
* Develop costed and proactive campaigns and events in support of key communications objectives.
* Develop materials, both print and electronic in support of such plans.
* Experience in media/marketing/public relations
* Experience of working on structured and measurable campaigns
* A proven track record of success in dealing with day to day media handling and news management in relation to difficult or sensitive issues
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.