PowerBI Analyst- Contract- Winchester- £450 a day Umbrella
My Client has released an exciting opportunity to join their team in Winchester on a contract basis, The Report Writer/ BI Analyst will work in conjunction with the IT Infrastructure teams to develop and support infrastructure wide reporting. This position is responsible for end-to-end report development including interaction with end users to gather requirements, understanding report objectives, designing and developing reports using the available Power BI tools at hand and delivering reports to end users (including training end users on report writing).
– Lead the development of an IT Infrastructure reports dashboard, including identifying the functional requirements.
– Design, develop, test and implement reports as necessary to fulfil the requirements.
– Serve as a subject matter expert across the team and assist users with reporting and analysis activities and tools, including ad hoc reporting.
– Support user training, testing, documentation, and roll-out of reports and end-user reporting tools.
Requirements & Core Competencies
– Advanced understanding of relational databases, SQL and advanced querying techniques.
– Experience translating business questions / requirements into meaningful reports using Power BI.
– Communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with all levels of staff and outside vendors.
Experience & Education
– General relational database and reporting development experience.
– Experience with Power BI reporting analysis, design, testing and administration.
– Experience developing Microsoft SQL Server stored procedures
– Experience using modelling techniques as a tool for application design and development.
To apply for this position please send a up to date CV to Nikki at firstname.lastname@example.org
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.