Power BI Premier Field Engineer 86090-1
Bath and North East Somerset
Power BI Premier Field Engineer – Bath (with travel) – Full Time – 6 Month Contract – £525pd Limited
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Power BI Developer/ Consultant to work on site with a client, mostly located in Bath, but with a large amount of travelling in the M4 corridor.
This role will involve working with various clients to educate and implement cloud functionality and best practices in today’s cloud-first environment. You will be delivering Power BI and data focused advice and guidance through technical deliveries and hands-on workshops to a range of leading companies and organisations.
Your duties and responsibilities will include;
– Architecting and implementing innovative solutions and proof of concepts
– Training and sharing industry and development expertise with customers
– Constantly looking for ways to improve the customers’ experience, software development goals and use of technology
– Building strong customer relationships
– Helping customers get the best from their technology choices
To be suitable for this opportunity; you must have:
– Consultant/ 3rd/ 4th line level knowledge in Power BI and related technologies
– Experienced Power BI Developer
– Strong data modelling background with experience working with multiple data sources both cloud and on-premise
– Understanding of how to develop cloud-based data solutions
– Excellent customer service and stakeholder management skills
– Solid Power BI knowledge, based on experience and up-to-date information
The rate for this position is £525pd Limited/ Umbrella
This position is available full time Monday – Friday
This is initially a 6 month contract, but there is potential for extension.
Additional checks will be required on application.
This role is based on a client site in Bath and there will be a substantial amount of travel involved with the role – mainly in the M4 corridor.
For more information on this opportunity and to apply please call Ali Worsfold at STR Group on 02392 322312 and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
strgroup is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.