Portfolio Lead 5115176
We are looking for a Portfolio Lead to join our team in the Leeds office on a short term contract.
The role will be overseeing a team responsible for developing, implementing, embedding and maintaining the necessary processes, procedures and controls to support portfolio delivery across WYCA and partners, including governance, outcomes / benefits, risk and issue management, change control, interface management and evaluation.
You will be involved in designing, implementing and maintaining the systems required for delivering the objectives of your function to support the Combined Authority in achieving its vision.
Taking a pro-active corporate role in the management of your function including participating in delivering your directorate’s objectives. Being a visual and enthusiastic manager motivating the team to make a positive approach to their development.
Key duties will include-
* Strong understanding of the purpose of a PMO and assurance/gateway processes.
* Sustained experience of managing relationships with multiple stakeholders at all levels, demonstrating gravitas and determination.
* Practical experience of successfully performing in a similar role.
* Understanding of programme and project management methodologies including risk management and benefits realisation.
* Demonstrable experience of the financial, economic and commercial aspects of Expressions of Interest and Business Cases.
The role will be working Monday to Friday 9.00am till 5.00pm.
strgroup is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.