PMO Anaylst RQ376037
PMO Analyst – Enfield – £18.83 per hour umbrella – 3 month contract
STR group are looking for an Project Management Officer, with experience in an IT and local government background, to join a public sector team working on an ICT and Transformation project. Reporting to the Corporate Portfolio lead, the PMO is at the heart of what we do and provides the big picture of the activities being carried out in the portfolio, therefore Portfolio / Program Office expertise are essential.
– Maintenance of portfolio register.
– Financial forecasting and reporting.
– Raid management and reporting.
– Change control and pipeline management and reporting.
– Creation of maintenance plans, including milestones.
– Management of SharePoint site.
Necessary skills / experiences:
– Experience in local authority.
– Experience in IT background.
– PMO and project process knowledge.
– Project management qualification.
– Experience successfully delivering a change project.
For more information on this opportunity and to apply please call Charles Smith at STR Group on 02392 322 381 and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.