PMO Administrator- £20ph Umbrella- Contract- London
My Client has released an exciting opportunity to join their team in London on a Contract basis. They are looking for an experience building programme administrator to provide dedicated support to the programme and project managers.
Some Key Responsibilities:
– To be responsible for providing administrative, clerical and financial support to the programme team, enabling the team to operate effectively and efficiently.
– To assist Programme Manager and team in programme related financial/budget management tasks
– To co-ordinate, manage school liaison, including collection of data and arranging site meetings and walkabouts
– To assist the Programme Management team with the research, collation and reporting of high quality programme KPI reports
– To provide a customer focused service to all Project Delivery Team contacts and clients including schools, staff, Councillors, representatives of partner organisations and employees of the client.
– Knowledge of local government and public sector with a good understanding of associated issues within the public sector
– Knowledge of Programme and/or Project Management Office processes
– Basic knowledge and understanding of property, education and programme/project issues within the public sector
To apply for this position please email a up to date CV to Nikki at firstname.lastname@example.org
strgroup is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.