Planning Assistant – Glasgow – 3 months (with opportunity to renew) Contract – Full-Time – £131.81 per day Ltd Co/Umbrella
STR Group Services are working with a leading Transport Infrastructure client based in Glasgow and we are recruiting for a Planning Assistant on a 3 months contract basis (with opportunity to renew), in a Full-Time role.
In order to be considered for this position, you must have the following experience and skills;
* Knowledge of access planning processes and systems
* Knowledge of relevant standards and procedures
* Knowledge of operational railway environment
* Good geographical knowledge
* Good interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
Ideally, we are looking for the following desirable qualities, however these are not essential;
* Knowledge of maintenance processes and techniques
* Knowledge of Maintenance Planning Systems
As the Planning Assistant you will assist and support in all aspects of planning activities which include assisting with planning for access and compiling safe work packs for the team.
Pay for this position is £131.81 Per Day – Ltd Co/Umbrella
For more information on this exciting position, please contact Louise Nixon on 02392 322364 or send your CV on email including a cover letter to email@example.com
strgroup is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.