PHP Full Stack Developer
£30,000 to £40,000
STR Group are a leading STEM focused staffing company based in Portsmouth and are currently resourcing for an experienced PHP Full Stack Developer to join the internal development team. The team’s mission is to develop, enhance and support bespoke solutions across all areas of the business including operations, finance, compliance etc. This role provides the opportunity for a passionate developer to collaborate with multiple internal teams/stakeholders to develop new and enhance existing management information and business intelligence applications.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Head of IT and our internal Project Analyst to determine the ongoing needs of the business and scope accordingly. This position would suit a Developer who is looking for a new challenge within a progressive organisation that offers structured training and a mapped out career path,
As PHP Full Stack Developer your role will include:
* Responsibility for the development of new features and addons, modernising and updating the platforms
* Owning any new projects in conjunction with the team
* Responsible for providing technical input and guidance to meet our aims of automating internal processes
What we offer
* £30,000 – £40,000
* Modern, slick, state of the art offices with breakout area, dedicated kitchen, and breakfast club
* Flexible working policy
* Free onsite parking
* 23 days holiday plus bank holidays (rising by one day each year of service capped at 28 days)
* Health care cash plan and optional private health care
What we are looking for
* Experienced PHP7 Full Stack Developer with either Oracle or PostgreSQL and experience with Laravel and Version Control
As PHP Full Stack Developer in this team, you will be very hands on in your day-to-day dealings with the business and you will support with the ongoing development of all applications. If you would like to know anything more about this role, please contact one of our Talent Acquisition Specialist Iona McCullagh on email@example.com.
TA is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.