Personal Assistant 92452-1
£23,000 to £25,000
Personal Assistant – Reading – £25,000 Annual LTD – 18 month contract
STR group are looking for an experienced, highly organised and proactive Personal Assistant to join a global technology company based in Reading; in this role you will be supporting directors, meaning you’ll need to juggle multiple priorities and communicate confidently. To succeed you will need to proactively set your own pace, and quickly understand our complex business.
– Diary management for senior staff.
– High level administration support to the senior staff members.
– Remind Manager(s) of scheduled activities.
– All travel itineraries to be identified and arrangements made well in advance.
– Meet and greet visitors.
– Provide administrative assistance to ad hoc Group projects.
– Arrange and deal with conference calls/live meetings.
Necessary skills / experiences:
– Strong PA experience in a large fast paced Corporate environment.
– Proactive self-starter, used to working on own initiative.
– Highly organised and efficient, able to juggle multiple priorities and keep calm under pressure.
– Able to work under pressure, meet committed deadlines and ensure others deliver what is expected on time.
– Knowledge at intermediate level of MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
– Minimum of 5 GCSE’s or equivalent, including Mathematics and English.
For more information on this opportunity and to apply please call Charles Smith at STR Group on 02392 322 381 and email your CV to email@example.com
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.