Personal Assistant – 86095-1
£24,000 to £26,000
Personal Assistant – Reading – 18 Month Contract – £24,000 up to £26,000 pa
Our client is a large technology organisation based in Reading who requires someone to support a set of Business Group Directors so you’ll need to have the ability to juggle multiple priorities and communicate confidently.
To succeed you will need to proactively set your own pace, and quickly understand the complex business. For this role you will have strong PA experience in a large organisation. You should be able to deal with ambiguity and have a real passion for making managers, leaders and organisations great. A ‘can do’ attitude will be essential, as will working as a member of a strong, close team that collaborates constantly, with exceptional organisational skills you will be a “list” person who takes pride in the quality of your work and demonstrates the ability to think ahead and plan.
* Diary management for senior staff, responsible for keeping an overall view of the diary and ensuring provision of all briefing documents and supporting information to the Manager where necessary.
* High level administration support to the senior staff members.
* Scheduling and co-ordination of group meetings/off-sites, including logistics, catering etc.
* Preparation of meeting agendas and briefing packs where appropriate.
* Organising group travel itineraries and using online travel tool
* Delivering high quality and timely responses to incoming telephone calls, emails and correspondence.
* Assisting with preparation of presentations, reports and correspondence from draft.
* Ownership of internal processes, including MS Market, MS Expense and Concur – creating Purchase Orders, tracking invoices, ordering Hardware/Software/Procurement, preparing and presenting expenses and organizing travel.
* Updating and monitoring Org Charts, team aliases, SharePoint.
* Responsible for assisting new starters.
* Remind Manager(s) of scheduled activities which require preparation including 1-1s performance reviews, internal and external meetings, presentations, etc. Chase team members for information to meet deadlines.
* All travel itineraries to be identified and arrangements made well in advance with all visa requirements, currency, hotels, transfers etc.
* Meet and greet visitors, ensuring meeting participants are notified of visitor’s arrival.
* Provide administrative assistance to ad hoc Group projects, where appropriate.
* Arrange conference calls/live meetings.
* Deal with meetings and emails with a high degree of confidentiality
To apply for this opportunity please email your CV to Laura at email@example.com
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.