Personal Assistant – 6121311758063
Tyne and Wear
Personal Assistant – Newcastle – £12 per hour umbrella – 3 Month Contract
Our client is a large public sector organisation who is recruiting a Personal Assistant to support the director of Children and Education Skills.
* Calendar needs to be managed effectively and meetings responding to statutory duties arranged with the appropriate attendees and within timelines
* Papers for daily business meetings and papers relating to statutory duties made available via One Note
* Meeting agendas are prepared and distributed with appropriate papers
* One Note is updated on a regular and timely basis with information relevant for the Director to undertake their day to day and statutory duties
* Emails with time critical deadlines are flagged and where appropriate forwarded to an appropriate officer to respond to.
* Call handling and dealing with queries on behalf of the Director is provided
* FOI requests are monitored and followed up to ensure they are responded to within timescales
* Councillor and MP queries are responded to appropriately and within timescales.
* Experience within a Personal Assistant role.
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.