Personal Assistant- 5184510638527
Tyne and Wear
Personal Assistant- £11.98ph – Contract- Newcastle Upon Tyne
My Client has released an exciting opportunity to join their team in Newcastle Upon Tyne as a PA.
To provide an efficient and effective personal and professional support service to the Statutory Chief Officers (Chief Legal Officer (Monitoring Officer), the Chief Finance Officer and Head of Paid Service).
MAIN DUTIES: The following list is typical of the duties that will be expected to perform for the three Statutory Chief Officers.
1. Managing the competing demands of these three chief officers, with diplomacy, tact and professionalism.
2. Maintaining a professional and efficient Chief Officers’ Office, and particularly in relation the management of external engagement and with the members’ and Chief Executives’ offices of the constituent authorities.
3. Act as a senior point of contact providing advice and information where possible
4. Manage diary, correspondence, telephone calls and emails. Use knowledge of procedures and legislation to either respond, forward to other individuals or highlight to manager as appropriate.
5. Process complex, confidential correspondence, reports, briefing notes, presentations, government circulars, consultation papers and other similar documents or information.
6. Organise travel arrangements, conferencing and meetings. Collate & distribute appropriate documentation to all relevant parties.
7. Provide full administrative and secretarial support; including the preparation & facilitation of presentations and the taking of minutes at meetings.
8.Develop and maintain administrative & information storage systems using the full range of available technology and resources; ensuring the filing and retrieval of information is both timely and accurate
9.Support the production of Board and Committee reports and legal documents.
10.Keeping minutes for formal and informal meetings from time to time.
To apply for this position please email a up to date CV to Nikki at email@example.com
strgroup is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.