Personal Assistant – 5184510563360
Tyne and Wear
Personal Assistant – Newcastle upon Tyne – £11.98ph umbrella – Contract until 31st March 2019, likely extension
Our client is a large public sector organisation who requires someone to provide efficient and effective personal and professional support service to the Statutory Chief Officers, the Chief Finance Officer and Head of Paid Service.
* Act as a senior point of contact providing advice and information where possible.
* Manage diary, correspondence, telephone calls and emails. Use knowledge of procedures and legislation to either respond, forward to other individuals or highlight to manager as appropriate.
* Process complex, confidential correspondence, reports, briefing notes, presentations, government circulars, consultation papers and other similar documents or information.
* Organise travel arrangements, conferencing and meetings. Collate & distribute appropriate documentation to all relevant parties.
* Support the production of Board and Committee reports and legal documents.
* Keeping minutes for formal and informal meetings from time to time.
* Provide guidance and instruction to other administrative staff
* Provide input to and support the drafting of corporate policies and procedures
* Such other duties commensurate with the grade that may be required from time to time
To apply for this opportunity please email your CV and availability to Laura at firstname.lastname@example.org
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.