Performance and Analytics Lead (People and Transformation)
People and Transformation Performance & Analytics Lead
Chelmsford (Anywhere Worker)
Up to £59,928 per annum
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a People and Transformation Performance Analytics Lead to join the team of a public sector organisation based in Chelmsford.
This person can be based anywhere, as long as they will be able to come into the office when required.
This lead role within the People and Transformation function will work across the organisations functional leadership teams and with their People Business Partners to identify and address performance issues within their workforce and service transformation/delivery agendas.
Leading the organisations workforce & transformation performance agenda will be a key area of responsibility for this role. This will include leading the analysis, presentation and facilitating strategic conversations around functional performance of the delivery of key strategies, thinking systemically to improve performance of all services across the function.
The post holder will pay specific attention to the workforce strategy which sets out the ambition for the organisations workforce and how they overcome challenges in the labour market. You will lead on the organisation and facilitation of the programme boards and tracking of outcomes to ensure success.
If you are a talented Performance Lead, we want to hear from you.
The Experience You Will Bring
* Advanced data science knowledge with experience of end-to-end data processes from the collection of data through to the presentation of business insight
* Advanced Project Management/Work Programme management experience
* Strong track record of stakeholder management, being able to present and explain complex data and modelling in a simple, understandable way
* Working knowledge of the critical factors in planning change and the stages and phases of project and programme management, able to identify risks and create mitigation plans
* Advanced understanding of query building, report running and extraction – with particular emphasis on technology solutions including Oracle (Discoverer, BIP, OBIEE), Oracle Cloud, Cornerstone-On-Demand, Selenity and Forecast).
For further information and to apply then please contact Deanna at STR on 02392322381 and email a copy of your most recent CV to email@example.com
strgroup is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.