£24,000 to £25,000
Payroll Advisor- Poole- 6-18 month FTC – £25K P.A
Our client are a large hosuing group looking for a Payroll officer for a 6-18 month FTC to cover mat leave.
The organisation have a flexible working approach which they are happy to discuss with any suitable candidates.
The role will involve;
* Provide support, advice and assistance to employees. Organise queries in order of urgency to manage workload efficiently. Provide guidance for employees on various processes such as maternity leave and sickness procedures.
* Ensure correct salaries and allowances are paid and relevant deductions are made. Administering Statutory leave and payments for Sickness, Maternity, Paternity, Adoption and Shared Parental Leave. Where necessary complete manual calculations of PAYE and National Insurance Contributions.
* Ensuring that accurate reconciliation of monthly deductions to payments to 3rd party vendors including maintain records of deductions from salaries and ensure that payments are made to third party vendors.
* Manage Court Order and Attachment to Earnings Orders including Child Maintenance, Direct Earnings Attachments and CAPs payments.
* Completion of new starter records and compliance with HMRC procedures. This can also include questions to employees on details such as Student Loan repayments.
* Proactively review processes for improving efficiency and effectiveness.
* Compliance with HM Revenue and customs on all PAYE tasks
We are looking for an individual with extensive payroll experience including knowledge of HMRC regulations, including PAYE, Statutory payments you will also need the following;
-Intermediate level of IT skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of applications
-Associate member of CIPP (ACIPP)
-Experience of working to tight deadlines
-Ability to follow guidelines and organise and plan daily workload to known deadlines and project requirements.
For further information and to apply please contact Victoria at STR on 02932 322309 and email a copy of your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.