Cheshire West and Chester
Cheshire – Remote | £11.50ph Umbrella | Initial 3 Month Contract | Full Time | Start Mid Feb
To undertake a comprehensive range of specialised administrative and technical activities relating to employees contractual terms and conditions and pay.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
* Ensure that employees are paid accurately and on time in line with agreed schedules and statutory requirements and that employees are correctly contracted within agreed policies and defined procedures.
* Update employment and salary information on employee records, ensuring accuracy and completeness. Conduct regular checks to ensure the integrity of the data held on update the information as necessary.
* Undertake research as directed on specific areas of work. Collating and presenting information in a logical and acceptable format for use by senior staff for operational and/or financial management and policy development purposes.
* Identify and where appropriate solve problems and make recommendations for action to more senior members of staff on the job holders specified area of work as to contribute to the achievement of the Employee Service Centres overall objectives.
* Deal with enquiries from employees, external customers and agencies, either in person, by telephone or in writing as required; using discretion and judgement in forming responses, ensuring that advice given is consistent and in accordance with agreed TSC policies and procedures and complies with statutory legislation.
To be suitable for this position you will need to hold the following:
* Finance Qualification such as AAT/Degree/A Level
* Previous experience working within a HR & Finance Team – preferably payroll function
* Computer Literate and able to navigate systems
* Background working within Public Sector/Local Authority
To apply & find out more about this opportunity:
Please send over a copy of your most up-to-date CV to email@example.com and we will be in contact.
firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in contact.
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.