Payments & Systems Officer
Payments & Systems Support Officer
Oxford, Remote | £15ph Umbrella | Full-Time | 5 Month Contract | Start ASAP
The Payment and System Support Officer sits within the Payments and System Data team, this team is responsible for managing the input, updating and offboarding care provision data, payee data, contractual data and payment data across both the Adults and Children’ Social Care Case Management & Finance systems, and the Corporate Finance system.
* Accurate entry of all commissioned care packages into Social Care case management systems
* First point of contact for all team communications, capturing details, assessing nature and urgency and referring on in line with team procedures
* Ensure all person case files and payee records are updated with activity information in line with procedures
* Support the processing of all social care payments in an accurate and timely way ensuring that these are authorised in line with Council financial regulations.
* Manage supplier queries through data capture and liaison with colleagues and supplier contacts to support the efficient resolution of enquiries
* Support the processing of payments on behalf of the company partners
* Support the verification of care package information ensuring the necessary approvals are in place and the details of the brokered service have been supplied
* Process and input care package details into the social care case management systems ensuring accuracy and security of data
* Produce accurate and appropriate contractual documents and communications to payees; monitor for return of completed documentation and update systems accordingly as required
* Creation of payee records in the social care finance systems and the setting up of vendor records in the corporate finance system
* Input of core data in relation to social care contracts
Qualifications & Skills
* Financial Qualification – AAT 3 and above desired
* Proficient in IT with ability to use different systems – e.g. SAP, Liquid Logic
* Previous experience working within a local authority, government or other public sector organisation
Wish to apply?
Get in contact with Anna at STR Group Services, by emailing an up-to-date CV in application today!
Tel: 02392 315 073
Due to receiving a high number of applications to our opportunities, we are not always able to contact all applicants with feedback. If you do not hear from us in 5 working days from application, please conclude you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.