Partner Account Manager – 109794-1
Account Partner Manager – £240 per day paye – Contract initially until 30th June (likely extension to 18 months – Based in Reading
Our client is a global technology organisation who requires an Account Partner Manager to have the overall responsibility for their revenue and commitment to their partnership and satisfaction. Responsible for building lasting, productive relationships, based on mutual successes, high levels of expertise and empathy to ensure that the partner views them as a trusted advisor to their business.
* Work closely with their Partners to help identify new revenue and growth opportunities. Critical to the role, therefore, will be the ability to build great internal and external relationships quickly and professionally.
* Ownership & Management: Set account engagement strategy starting with the creation of a comprehensive full year business premised around achieving the revenue goals within the existing channel landscape. Drive a business performance inspection ROB framework
Virtual-Team Leadership: Lead a V-Partner Team Unit of cross-segment and roles within the Sub Subsidiary, in executing the account plan, as well engaging and galvanizing key Corp executives as necessary.
* Need to have excellent communication, business acumen and relationship building skills at an Executive level to ensure that the company is able to influence and develop their Partner community more broadly.
* Experience in core sales experience, partner channel development, sales, business development, alliance management in the technology industry – preferably in device sales or working with device resellers.
* Experience with technology platforms and solutions with a reasonable level of technical proficiency
* Extensive experience of managing virtual teams across functions and geographies
* Inclusive and collaborative – driving teamwork and cross-team alignment
* Strong partner relationship management and solution development skills
* Strong executive presence including communication and presentation skills with a high degree of comfort to large and small audiences.
* Problem solving mentality leveraging internal and/or external resources, conflict resolution, and follow through with partners.
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.