£29 to £30
Parking Manager – Oxford – Full Time – 3 month Contract – £30ph umbrella
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Parking Manager in Oxford for a short term contract, with possibility of extension to manage and lead the parking team.
This role will involve responsibility for enforcement and operational activities relating to:
– Bus Lanes
– Park and Rides
– On Street Parking
– Rising Bollards
To be suitable for this opportunity; you must support the development of and be comfortable with:
– Notice Processing systems
– Online and cashless payment systems
– Virtual permits
– Digital Traffic Regulation Orders
– Improved website
– Development of social media for communicating with customers
To be able to do this job you will have:
– A good understanding and applied knowledge of parking legislation
– Considerable experience of on and off-street parking regulations
– Excellent knowledge of the Traffic Management Act 2004 and associated legislation
– Knowledge of ECNs (1984 RTRA) and PCNs (2004 TMA)
– Experience of Managing Parking Contracts
– Experience of defending parking appeals – written and in court
The rate for this position is £30ph umbrella. This position is available full time Monday – Friday 37 hours a week.
Additional checks will be required on application.
This role is based in Oxford.
For more information on this opportunity and to apply please call Ali Worsfold at STR Group on 02392 322312 and email your CV to email@example.com
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.