P2P Financial Consultant
£600 to £640
ERP Pay to Purchase Functional Consultant
Milton Keynes/Remote | £600 Day Umbrella | Full-Time | Initial 6 Month Contract | Public Sector
The role will see you join an on-going ERP delivery programme, continuing its development and enhancement using cloud technologies. In order to achieve this, the company requires a dedicated individual who can lead the business in ensuring the current design is fully tested, considers all stakeholder requirements and incorporates the supplier creation and maintenance processes. The individual will need to have a detailed working knowledge of P2P within Oracle e business suite and experience of delivering innovation and change drawing on project management skills. Specifically, they will need to have current experience of delivering and managing Host to Host payments and how these are formatted to country specific requirements.
Following a period of system training in Cloud, you will then become a system expert in payables imparting your knowledge and expertise across the business to provide post go live support and resilience.
* Delivering a project plan working with the Finance ERP Team.
* To work closely with the programmes functional consultants to understand and learn Cloud technology within Payables incorporating supplier creation, invoice scanning and payments.
* To liaise with our strategic banking partners to ensure all formats are fully tested and signed off in advance of go live.
* To incorporate any new requirements from a new business perceptive, and to work with a broad range of stakeholders to assess and recommend an appropriate approach for supplier creation and maintenance that looks at systems and processes from an business perspective.
* Project manage a small team in the payment format testing work by providing leadership, governance, and technical expertise
* To coordinate the testing activities across our payment centres both in the UK and Manila.
* To ensure our supplier information is held accurately and contains the correct information to deliver reporting and payment requirements.
* To update our business processes at a granular level to ensure these work from a systems and business perspective.
* To highlight and log any defects identified and to ensure where needed these are escalated to the appropriate team for resolution.
* Ability to learn some key configuration elements / set up activities within payables, and to transfer this knowledge to the BAU teams.
* To support the business post go live by providing technical expertise and oversight. To take remedial action where necessary to ensure invoices and other payment are made on time.
Qualifications & Skills
* Expert knowledge of Payments and Banking services used in a central government context.
* The ability to work effectively and collaboratively across interdisciplinary teams and cultures
* Experienced in working remotely supporting requirements, design and configuration roles.
* SC Clearance is required for this role – must hold current SC Clearance of be happy to undergo
Wish to apply?
Get in contact with Anna at STR Group Services, by emailing an up-to-date CV in application today!
Tel: 02392 315 073
Due to receiving a high number of applications to our opportunities, we are not always able to contact all applicants with feedback. If you do not hear from us in 5 working days from application, please conclude you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.