Organisational Development Manager
£40,750 to £50,950
Organisational Development Manager
Birmingham, Snow Hill Area | £40,750 – £50,950 per annum + 20% Flex Fund | Permanent |
As Organisational Development Manager, you will act as subject matter expert for all aspects of organisational design supporting the delivery of change across the business. You will be working closely with the OD Director to ensure the approach to change and target operating model is implemented to provide an agile, performance driven and effective organisation that is able to meet challenging target and timelines of the programme.
* Act as a subject matter expert and provide specialist support for organisation design and development to implement the target operating model across the business.
* Contributing to the development of the broader organisational change strategy
* Develop and maintain design principles for organisation design that are agreed with the Executive, ensuring team structures, accountabilities, responsibilities, skills and resources are aligned to the strategic direction of the business and EDI principles.
* Developing and maintaining organisational change toolkits and processes to support consistency and capability building across the business
* Support the consistent application of organisation design within the agreed design principles and any other associated metrics.
* Manage & implement organisational development and design projects end to end, evaluating progress and building learning into processes.
* Contribute to the development, implementation and embedding of business change and culture.
* Remain up-to-date with best practice methodologies and insights and using these to develop and maintain organisation design tools and processes for use across the business.
* Develop capability in the HR team in organisation design and business change management so that HR are able to identify issues or opportunities to support organisational change and have the initial dialogue in the business on requirements and scope.
* Work with HR to assess business readiness for change and change impact and develop change plans to support the effective delivery of business change. This may include impact on people, organisation, process, technology and ways of working. Change activities are likely to include communications, management briefings, learning and development interventions, and other support materials.
* Support the Head of OD and OD Director in establishing a centre of excellence for business change which is embedded in the organisation, supporting Executives in their role as change sponsors and building change capability across the organisation.
* CIPD Level 5 or similar qualification
* Experience in organisational change management, managing organisational design and development across organisations
* Abel to demonstrate knowledge and experience of change & leadership alignment and stakeholder identification & analysis
* Knowledge of competency and behavioral frameworks
* Hybrid Working of 2 days from Home available
* Interviews will be conducted in a 2-Stage process commencing on WC 4th July 2022.
* 25 Days annual leave plus bank holidays
* Pension up to 12% contribution by employer
* 20% Flex Fund – Benefits that suit you, that you can choose.
Are you interested in this opportunity and wish to apply?
Please contact Anna Curtis by emailing an up-to-date CV in application today!
Tel: 02392 315 073
Due to receiving a high number of applications to our opportunities, we are not always able to contact all applicants with feedback. If you do not hear from
Applications to this role close on Friday 24th June at 12:00 midday.
strgroup is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.