Organisational Design Manager
Organisational Design Manager – Initial 3 Month Contract – Wirral – £30ph Umbrella (Inside IR35)
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Organisational Design Manager to join the team of a public sector organisation based in Wirral.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
The post-holder will lead and manage a professional organisation design team including internal organisation design consultants and business change analysts. They will lead a range or service design / re-design projects and provide professional expertise, advice and support in respect of the development of Target Operating Models to ensure modern, efficient, effective, customer-centric, financially sustainable services which deliver the best outcomes for residents and businesses.
The post holder will be instrumental in enabling and driving organisational change, role modelling a people-centric approach. They will have a strong focus on outcomes and delivering value and results.
The post-holder will demonstrate a holistic approach to organisation design which considers strategy, structures, people, culture, processes, technology and ways of working and how these align to deliver business strategy and for optimum performance. They will recognise the links and dependencies between the organisation and other public services and partners and apply to organisation design work. The post-holder will also support the development and implementation of continuous improvement and lean strategies.
To be suitable for this opportunity; the following qualifications or experience is required:
* Knowledge and demonstrable experience of organisation design in a large, complex organisation.
* Demonstrable experience of leading, managing or developing people
* Change management experience.
* Experience of driving or leading key projects and delivering successful outcomes efficiently and effectively.
* Excellent analytical skills and a high level of comfort and aptitude with data
* Excellent relationship management skills, ability to navigate diverse and sometimes conflicting stakeholder views and interests to deliver successful outcomes
* A high level of written and oral communication skills and the ability to influence and negotiate effectively, persuasively and sensitively.
For further information and to apply then please contact Deanna at STR on 02392322381 and email a copy of your most recent CV to email@example.com
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.