Oracle Fusion Report Developer – RQ605084
Oracle Fusion Report Developer – £650 per day umbrella – 6 month contract – Remote
Our client is a local authority who is recruiting for an Oracle OTBI/BIP Report Developer to support a major Oracle Cloud transformation programme. This role is a ‘hands-on’ Oracle OTBI/BIP development and will also require working with the business/SI to specify, design and implement the reporting requirements for the programme. This is a technical role that requires some functional knowledge to provide design and specification of the reporting requirements of Oracle ERP (Finance and Procurement) and HCM (HR and Payroll) business streams.
Key Responsibilities –
* Attending workshops with the business teams and SI for requirements gathering and then preparing the report design / specifications documents
* Work with and the business and assist them to also prepare specifications
* Development of Reports using Oracle Tools – OTBI (Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence) and Oracle BI Publisher – including Dashboard reports
* Essential you have good knowledge of the Oracle Fusion HCM and ERP underling data table structures and strong SQL skills
* Knowledge Transfer to the internal BI Report Development Team and assisting/coaching the development of OTBI reports to the wider business users
* Have a sound understanding of Oracle Infrastructure Cloud architecture
* Be integral to the support of reports testing – System Integration(SIT) and UAT Testing – This will require working with the business and SI to create test scripts / document and resolve reports errors
* Understanding of the processes to take a design through transition and to go-live
* Provide postproduction support
* Strong track record of delivery within major projects and programmes
* Experience of Oracle SQL / technical reports development
* Good communication and documentation skills, the ability to get on well with all team members including both business and SI.
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.