OPEX Controller – 86099-1
£44,000 to £48,000
OPEX Controller – Reading – 6 Month Contract – £44,000 up to £48,000 pa plus benefits
Our client is a large technology organisation based in Reading who requires an OPEX Controller to be responsible for the budget and forecast process, headcount accuracy, as well as creation of management insights across revenue adjustment and OPEX lines for both the management and statutory P&L and balance sheet. The OPEX Controller is also the go-to-person in Finance for the governance of PCBs and cost centres.
* Work closely with Management and Operations and HR to provide QBU slides and support as well as Field Operating Model management.
* Provide the required insight for quarterly SOX controls, in particular OPEX Tends (CR4)
* Provide financial control and governance over local marketing and ECIF spend. Work closely with the M&O/Services leads to deliver, track and assess any empowerment.
* Own accuracy of headcount and people costs including external resources
* Govern all PCNs and cost centres and is the central point of contact for all investment hirers. Work closely with Recruiting, HR, M&O and the business to ensure hiring meets all financial criteria.
* Experience in Multinationals with multi-product/multi-segment finance roles is recommended
* Strong understanding of P&L financial impact
* BA/BS or MBA degree in Finance, Economics, CPA/CA or equivalent experience
To apply for this opportunity please email your CV to Laura at email@example.com
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.