Operations Analyst – 92936-1
Operations Analyst – Reading – £50 per hour LTD – Contract until 30 June 2020
Our client is a global technology organisation who require a Workforce Operations Analyst. Every week, their delivery roles log their hours into timekeeping tools for appropriate customer billing (or contract hour debits). In addition to 80 billable resources. All of these resources are billing either external customers or internal customers and operationally, they must ensure that the timekeeping is accurately reflected in the overall delivered hours reported from Finance as well as the utilisation of internal employees.
* Working with Technical Delivery Manager and Pursuit Lead to ensure new engagements with a subcontractor are set up to the correct cost centre and that hours tracked weekly are flowing through the tools to accurately reflect in the CDD data pack.
* On a weekly and monthly basis, validate that internal projects are accurately being reported.
* On a weekly and monthly basis, pull all subcontractor FIXED FEE engagements, and send the engagement name, vendor name and number of hours to Finance
* On a monthly basis, run reports of year over year trends on utilisation and delivered hours.
* Previous experience working in a services company – dealing with tracking people’s time.
* Confident using tools/systems (Compass- sales, Utilisation, Excel – proficient, ability to set up a spreadsheet)
* Experience working in a similar role – Technical Delivery Management
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.