Ocean Import Coordinator
£8 to £13
Ocean Import Coordinator – Greater Manchester – 3-month temp to perm Contract – Full-Time – £8.75 – £13.07
STR Group Services are working with a leading Logistics client based in Greater Manchester and we are recruiting for an Ocean Import Coordinator on a 3-month temp to perm contract, on a Full-Time basis.
In order to be considered for this position, you must have the following experience and skills;
* Relevant import experience (circa 3 years)
* Must have Customs import experience
* MS Office – good Excel user – able to do SUMMIFS etc, no need for formulas or pivots etc
* Able to work under own initiative
* Team player
* Sees the bigger picture – sets daily goals and achieves these
* Worked to milestones, KPI’s, SLA’s previously
* Working within regulatory parameters
Ideally, we are looking for the following desirable qualities, however these are not essential;
To ensure that all Ocean import shipments effectively and efficiently meet and exceed customer and client expectations. Ensuring that customer service excellence, efficiency, financial, quality and safety targets are met at all times.
Pay for this position is £8.75 to £13.07, Per Hour – PAYE
For more information on this exciting position, please contact Louise Nixon on 02392 322364 or send your CV on email including a cover letter to lnixon@STRgroup.co.uk
strgroup is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.