Network Technical Analyst
£17 to £30
Network Technical Analyst – Salary flexible- Dorchester- 3 month Contract (possible extension)
My Client has released an exciting opportunity to join their team on a contract basis in Dorchester as a Technical Analyst who has experience of IT infrastructure. The purpose of the job it to ensure that colleagues within the Technical Analyst team get the best from the technology available to them through the provision of a high availability and resilient network and the delivery of associated services.
The right candidate will help ensure that colleagues can connect to the network at anytime, anywhere and help secure the Partnership through the design and delivery.
– Assist with the design, test and deployment of technical solutions
– Carry out agreed operational procedures, including network configuration, installation and maintenance of current and future equipment within the IT estate.
– Ensure security of the network through technical design, product deployment and application of associated IT policies and procedures
– Support the Senior Technical Analyst and proactively plan for and ensure that appropriate levels of connectivity are maintained across the partnership at all times.
The right candidate will have a level of 2nd Line Experience with a Strong Network background.
– Experience within being a Infrastructure specialist
– Experience of managing network resources
– Experience of the design and implementation of connectivity solutions
– Experience of desktop and mobility based solutions for end users
To apply for this position please email a up to date CV, to Nikki at email@example.com
strgroup is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.