Network Engineer- Contract- £20-22 ph Umbrella- Nottingham
My client has released an exciting opportunity to join their team in Nottingham on a contract basis.
They are looking for an experienced network engineer is required to provide assistance to the Network Team for “Business As Usual” operational tasks and dealing with resolution of incidents. The engineer will have significant “hands on” experience in implementing and working with IP networks and working on Cisco switches, routers and firewalls. There will also be a requirement to install and configure Cisco IP telephony handsets and user profiles.
* Excellent configuration and administration skills on Cisco switches, routers and ASA firewalls.
* Excellent knowledge of routing and switching.
* Experience of configuring and administering Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
* Can communicate technical information to staff, colleagues and others as required.
* Able to understand and create detailed technical documentation and Handover to Support documentation for both technical and non-technical staff, for example Service Desk.
* Assist in the maintenance all aspects of network security, including firewall access control and logging, ensuring that all external connections meet appropriate levels of access and security in accordance with Corporate IT and local Network Team procedures.
To apply for this position please send a up to date CV to Nikki at firstname.lastname@example.org
strgroup is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.