Network And Telecoms Support Team Engineer 5083711
£20 to £21
Network And Telecoms Support Team Engineer – Dorset – 14 Month Contract £20ph Umbrella
We currently have a long term contract opportunity in Bournemouth for an experienced Network and Telecomms Engineer. You will be working in the ICT & Customer Support, reporting to the Network & Telecoms Support Team Leader.
This role will involve:
– Routine maintenance, incident & capacity management of Alcatel and Nortel CS1k VOIP phone systems, CC6 Contact Centre, an OmniTouch Call Centre and PSTN lines distributed across remote sites.
– Routine equipment checks
– Ensuring the ongoing integrity and availability of the telephony system
To be suitable for this role you must have:
– Experience of working as a Network Engineer
– Experience of supporting telephony systems, ideally Alcatel VoIP Systems
– a valid UK driving licence
This is a long term contract up to April 2020 and the rate is £20ph umbrella, possibly higher for the right candidate.
You will be based in central Bournemouth and local travel will be required so you must have a valid driving licence.
For more information and to apply please call Ali Worsfold at STR on 02392 322 312 and email your CV to email@example.com.
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.