Data Analyst – £38,000 per annum paye – Contract until 30th June 20221 Initially – London Paddington
Our client is a global technology organisation who requires a Data / Network Analyst who will focus on exploring the search advertising ecosystem for the EMEA marketplaces, and specifically help in building and scaling frameworks and solutions to identify near term opportunities for our advertisers. In this role you will dive into large amounts of data to create compelling opportunity insights and build associated narratives to engage our partner teams. You must have a keen intellect for identifying opportunities and automating processes to generate insights to efficiently scale efforts across multiple International marketplaces. Equally important is your ability to bring in fresh perspectives on enriching existing and building new solutions to solve for challenging business problems.
* Drive development of marketplace insights and advertiser opportunities underpinned by existing frameworks for key verticals (e.g. travel, retail) across top EMEA markets.
* Work on ad-hoc projects with the basic theme of analysing large quantities of data to generate meaningful actionable insights for our advertisers.
* Gain understanding of the key ad product features and help develop adoption opportunities within verticals and support building approaches to quantify the impact of feature adoption on vertical revenues, wherever relevant.
* Build user intuitive dashboards to track and monitor progress on advertiser demand opportunities as well as feature adoption opportunities.
* Collaborate with different parts/teams of the Microsoft Advertising eco system, as required, to leverage diverse assets and tools towards solving on-demand business problems.
* Identify areas of automation amongst existing recurring analyses to bring in operational efficiencies and lead end-to-end automation.
* Thorough knowledge and proficiency in working with large data sets with the ability to skillfully interpret data and translate into insights and actions.
* Strong experience in MS Excel, SQL and PowerBI (Or other visualisation tools)
* Strong attention to detail and data precision
* Top notch verbal and written communication skills
* Hands-on, results-oriented and pragmatic.
* Experience in the online/digital advertising industry is a plus
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.