Navison Application Support Analyst
£60,000 to £65,000
Navision Application Support Analyst – London- Full Time – 12 Month Fixed Term Contract – £60,000 – £65,000 plus benefits including travel allowance, annual bonus, 30 days holiday, health care, dental and up to 12 % pension.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Application Support professional with specific experience of the Navision Application. Navision is a finance application that is used by 120,000 SME’s worldwide.
This role will involve providing IT Application support on the Navision Application for the finance team and also supporting other IT areas such as Office 365 functions.
You will be taking over from the current contractor in this position and will have a long in-depth handover.
Your duties and responsibilities will include;
– Supporting the Finance Team with daily operations – fundamental daily issues on the Navision Application
– Supporting other IT Applications as required based on Office 365
– Assist with an upgrade project to Business Central
To be suitable for this opportunity; you must have:
– Experience of supporting Navision 2017
– Experience of supporting a variety of IT applications and systems
– The right attitude to own the position
– Can – Do attitude
– Self starter and self motivated
– Ideally experience of migrating to a new finance system
– Ideally experience of leading a project
– Ability to speak to finance team and understand financial jargon
The salary for this position is £60,000 – £65,000 plus benefits including travel allowance, annual bonus (8-10% paid annually), 30 days holiday plus bank holidays, health care, dental and up to 12 % pension.
This position is available full time Monday – Friday 37 hours a week.
This is initially a 12 month fixed term contract, but there is potential for this role to go permanent.
Additional checks will be required on application. The closing date for this role is 25th February 2019. There will be a two stage interview process.
This role is based in Central London.
For more information on this opportunity and to apply please call Ali Worsfold at STR Group on 02392 322312 and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
strgroup is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.