MIG Welders- Uttoxeter – Immediate start- Contract
We have a great opportunity for experienced Welders to join a extremely busy manufacturing company due to a huge increase in business requirements
A starting pay rate of £11.25 for days, shift allowances are added for applicable shifts and OT after 39 hours on days and nights. We do require full flexibility to work shifts.
MIG welding mild steel, you will bind parts in accordance with Companies Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
* Have previous experience in welding
* Be able to read and understand welding drawings
* Have effective verbal and written communication skills
* Complete a client specific weld test as part of the assessment process along with health assessment and drug test
* 33 days paid holiday
* Work-based pension
* Additional shift allowance
* Staff canteen
* Free onsite parking
* Access to Companies Employee Assistance Programme
* Access to Companies Gymnasium (once open again
To apply please send cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Justine on 02392 322360
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.