Merchandising Operations Assistant – 110659-1
Merchandising Operations Assistant – £30,000 per annum PAYE – 6 Month Contract – London Paddington / Remote
Our client is a global technology who requires a Merchandising Operations Assistant to assist the greater Merchandising team by executing the day to day management of key system responsibilities required to deploy promotions and product catalogue enhancements to their Stores worldwide.
* Maintain Retail Stores Promotion and Coupon Master Data
* Participate in weekly Promotion Review Meetings
* Review all promotion requests for accuracy and system ability
* Update and manage all active promotions in tracking/communication tool
* Build and manage all new promotions and changes in system tools
* Review all price changes for impact to existing and upcoming builds
* Coordinate Promotion “Go-Live” Readiness at T-1 week to launch
* Coordinate execution steps to store communications team on all new builds and changes
* Respond to promotion related helpdesk tickets and assist with resolution
* Configure necessary POS prompting and advanced barcodes
* Necessary skills include organisation, strong oral and written communication, strong interpersonal (team player), mathematics, problem solving, analytical
* Proficiency with industry-standard productivity tools such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
* Knowledge of report development and modification (also requires an understanding of business requirements and priorities)
* Ability to manage multiple tasks with confidence
* Accountable and a self-starter
* Strong sense of customer service
* Personal relation skills: ability to work with cross-function teams, able to talk to technical teams, getting the communications across; mid-management internal stakeholder; individual contributors.
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.