£30,000 to £48,000
Merchandiser- West Central London- Salary DOE – Contract up to 18 months
My Client has released an exciting opportunity for a Merchandiser to join their team in London. E- commerce continues to be one of the fastest growing and exciting areas of technology and the consumer audience. The EMEA Merchandising team encompasses a range of people from experienced merchandisers to recent graduates/ people new to ecommerce. This role would suit someone with 2 years of experience in an e-commerce, but my client would also consider a high – calibre recent graduate looking to establish themselves in e-commerce.
Some job responsibilities:
– Coordinating site updates with the other members of the Site Merchandising team and other key stakeholders including the Online Sales Manager, Marketing PM and members of the buying team.
– Planning how promotions are executed – including deal configuration options, on- store marketing placements and site messaging
– Planning how promotions are executed- including deal configuration options, on -store marketing placements and site messaging
– Planning and analysing the effect of different sales strategies and comparing with results from other regions
– Managing and prioritising multiple projects with excellent attention to detail
– Supporting the overall site vision and ensuring a quality customer experience while focusing on project goals and delivery dates
– Running appropriate experiments via our site optimisation tool and engaging with the global experimentation team
– Participating and leading some pan- EMEA projects for the EMEA Merchandising team
– Providing clear communication to stakeholders
– Self starter and proactive problem solver
– Excellent organisational and communication skills
– Degree or equaivalent experience
– Experience with site optimisation tools (preferred)
– Experience working in a global ecommerce web environment or an operations/ data centre (preferred)
To apply please send your CV to Nikki at firstname.lastname@example.org
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.