MASH Administrator WB4531A
MASH Administrator (Safegaurding Enquiries) – Horsham – £10.75 per hour umbrella – 6 month contract
STR group are looking for customer service / administrator who has experience working in safeguarding and local authority, to join a team tasked with providing information about the services and support available regarding the safeguarding of children. In the role, you will be the first point
– As the first point of contact, you will provide information to the public and professionals about the services and support that are available.
– You will have an awareness of the policies, practices and procedures in relation to Social Work and an understanding of the role of MASH and Safeguarding.
– You will take information in relation to MASH enquiries where there is concern with regard to safeguarding children, then carry out initial prioritisation of the enquiries.
– Multi-Agency environment activities include: forming effective working relationships, undertaking administrative tasks and processes including inputting data and using databases.
– To process and record highly sensitive and confidential data on the designated databases.
– Take notes over lengthy periods, analysing and interpreting complicated information which is also sensitive/ disturbing / highly confidential.
Necessary skills / experiences:
– Experience in Safeguarding.
– Experience in Local Authority.
For more information on this opportunity and to apply please call Charles Smith at STR Group on 02392 322 381 and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.