Marketing Project Manager – 5170568
£550 to £650
Marketing Project Manager – up to £650 per day umbrella – 6 Month Contract – London
Our client is a large manufacturing company who require a Marketing Project Manager to be responsible for the successful planning of digital marketing content activities, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of multiple projects.
* Drive end to-end project management and execution, ensuring effective project delivery in line with their requirements and regulatory standards.
* Ensure robust and transparent development process adhering to deliverables and best practices.
* Ability to manage digital marketing assets for web, social, paid media from creation to implementation readiness for transcreation.
* Strong brand understanding to manage digital content assets development in line with business requirements ensuring end to end delivery.
* Ensure SNOW becomes a business management tool through proactive and timely project updates.
* Drive delivery to time and quality in line with global practices, tools, and innovation framework.
* Own the risk assessment, evaluate impact to the project and lead the prioritisation. Identify the resolution and contingency measures.
* Strong brand management and marketing offline and online assets development understanding and/or ability to manage digital marketing assets for web, social, paid media from creation to implementation readiness for transcreation.
* Experience with account management, marketing branding and project management
* Demonstrate leadership abilities, experience managing large teams and complex projects, a can-do attitude, attention to details, discipline, solid communication skills, and ability to resolve conflicts.
* The position requires a management of stakeholders with different seniority in the company incl. senior management.
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.