Marketing Programme Manager
Marketing Programme Manager- £65,000- 18 month contract- Reading
My Client is looking for a Marketing Programme Manager to join their team in Reading. They are looking for the Programme manager to have excellent Customer Experience within management. The role has two core elements 70% will be to help drive the change to a customer and partner culture through communication working closely with other marketing communications teams. The Second part 30% will be to maintain a healthy business operation, coordinating activities with both the UK subsidiary and the clients corporate stakeholders.
Some Key Accountabilities:
– Demonstrate business awareness and commercial acumen to support the customer experience goals and targets
– Co-ordinate the content creation and display in The Connection. This will include customer centric stories and storytelling, closely collaborating with Central Marketing Organisation.
– Create communications and initiatives that stand out, increase awareness and drive the appropriate actions/behaviours
– Build excellent relationships with internal teams as well as marketing agencies and vendors
– Manage the rhythm of the business e.g support quarterly business review process from a Customer and Partner Experience team perspective, regular tracking and reporting of the team’s budget via the marketing planning tools and processes
– Support the Customer & Partner Experience team
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
– Proven ability to create change within an organisation through creating compelling propositions
– Good decision maker with strong planning and organisation skills
– Strong influencer with the ability to accommodate other views/ideas to enabled desired outcomes
– Ability to build strong relationships quickly and effectively
– Experience of working with marketing agencies, developing briefs and managing the creative process
– Looking for a enthusiastic take on any challenge attitude
– God team player
– Outgoing and confident
The closing date for this role is Friday.
If you are interested please send a up to date CV to Nikki at firstname.lastname@example.org
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.