Marketing Product Manager
£60,000 to £62,000
Our client is looking for an Product Marketing manager to join their growing team in the Reading area, this will be for an 18 month contract role.
This role would suit someone who is passionate about the gaming business, you will have had experience in running game campaigns , working with multi disciplines, developing consumer messages and is always looking for new innovative way to reach there customers.
You will lead and support across the portfolio and execute unified marketing plans you will do this by working closely with marketing and studio teams to land exciting new campaigns.
* Formulate and drive the creation and implementation of global GTM plans
* Create product positioning and messaging to carry through the internal and external communication of the game
* Develop intimate knowledge of your games and competitive titles and be the product evangelist
* Partner with key stakeholders to agree product KPIs that define success
* Nurture and grow relationships with studios, key stakeholders and regional leads through the organization including extended team at HQ.
* Manage regular cadence of communication with key teams (studios, marcoms, PR, Game Pass etc.) to ensure alignment and effectiveness of GTM
* Analyse consumer trends and behavior to advise and assist game studios and wider team to ensure plans are relevant to both game and gamers.
* Asset management
* Approvals management
* Management of calendars, meetings, feedback capture and actions
* Programming of owned channels with relevant teams
* Event support
* Product demoing for internal and external events
You need to have strong communication skills, as you will be required to liase with all different teams across the business.
If you would like anymore information on the role please email firstname.lastname@example.org
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.