Marketing Co-Ordinator 5083722
Marketing Co-ordinator – Bournemouth – Part Time – 6 Month Contract – £10ph umbrella
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Co-ordinator in Bournemouth for a part time role (22 hours a week) Monday – Friday.
This role will involve assisting with the delivery of marketing activities including all advertising and promotional collateral and sales activities for both traditional and digital/ e-based platforms.
Your duties and responsibilities will include;
– Design concepts
– Copy advertising
– Sineage distribution
– Administrating and delivering all promotional activities and campaigns for tourism destinations and in-resort activities, seafront, major events and festivals
– Administer all trade and partnership, CRM and sales databases
– Help to maintain website content and images across all Tourism digital and social platforms
– Monitor all social media channels and provide content
– Co-ordinate print work for all collateral to ensure deadlines are met for all activities
To be suitable for this opportunity; you must have:
– Reasonable experience in a sales/ marketing services team to meet sales targets
– Reasonable experience in pitching to clients
– Copy writing skills for content for all digital and traditional collateral
– Good at building effective relationships with both internal and external industry stakeholders
– Experience of achieving fast paced results
– Valid UK driving licence
The rate for this position is £10ph umbrella.
This position is available full time Monday – Friday 22 hours a week. Flexible working – 5 in 7 days. Work over major festivals (e.g. Bournemouth Air Festival) and Bank Holidays.
This is initially a 6 month contract, but there is potential for extension.
Additional checks will be required on application.
This role is based in Bournemouth and travel locally (to Poole) may be required.
For more information on this opportunity and to apply please call Ali Worsfold at STR Group on 02392 322312 and email your CV to email@example.com
strgroup is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.