Market Strategy and Planning Manager – 5183667
£58,000 to £70,000
Market Strategy Planning Manager – Permanent – Reading – £58,000 – 70,000
Our client is looking for Market Strategy and Planning Manager to join the team to lead the strategy planning process to create and develop long term plans and identify and capitalize on growth opportunities for existing and new products and segments.
* Lead and develop annual Country Plan process and support the 3year business planning process.
* Create and implement associated plans and manage the overall execution programme, and provide monthly reporting to the Management Team at the Growth Board.
* Develop business cases, based on analysis of data, to demonstrate growth opportunities and maximise core business performance.
* Provide strategic input and insight for the development of products and propositions into the UK market.
* Provide longterm vision and market/ industry insight.
* Routinely analyse the competitive landscape and identify key implications for Cellnex, backed up by regular reporting.
* Ad hoc duties related to strategic bids and small UK based transactions as required.
* Coordination and engagement with Cellnex Corporation for wider strategic activities.
Skills/ Person Specification:
* Technical and functional knowledge and experience in a strategy based role.
* Comprehensive knowledge of the telecommunications sector, particularly in the UK.
* Track record of collaborating successfully with a wide range of stakeholders.
* Experience of producing robust business cases and financial plans that can withstand close scrutiny.
* Previous experience in developing and implementing strategy within industry or a business consultancy, applying strategic frameworks and analysis, financial modelling and forecasting.
* Excellent analytical skills with ability to interpret complex information and see patterns and trends.
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to present insight to internal teams and influence senior management.
* Experience in managing and tracking programmes of activity to support strategic initiatives.
* Imagination and the ability to spot opportunities from market changes, and identify creative solutions.
For this client there is also a 10% Bonus.
strgroup is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.