Market Readiness Programme Manager – 92396-1
Market Readiness Programme Manager – London Paddington – £68,000 PAYE – Contract 6-18 Months
Our client is a large global technology organisation who require a Readiness Program Manage. This is a critical role with responsibility for the quality and future growth in the UK. In this role, you will be a key point of accountability for being the “voice” of users in the region and the overall product readiness within a complex, multi-tiered corporate environment. You will be expected to act as a Senior product and market expert and to manage relationships and communication across globally distributed teams working on their products. You must be able to illustrate high levels of personal responsibility to deliver to a high standard and flexible in adapting to fast paced environment and be detail oriented. This position can be quite “hands on” requiring a broad set of skills and tasks can vary on a day to day basis, so you must be willing to be agile, jump into various roles and tasks.
* Senior level PM experience, able to be given a problem space, define the success metrics & deliverables, engage with the right stakeholders and deliver those deliverables to a high standard with little supervision.
* Research oriented mindset, excellent analytical skills and keen attention to detail (data patterns, user behaviour, etc.).
* Senior influencing/communication/presentation skills and strong personality.
* Pro-active and tenacious approach.
* Ability to deliver high quality work under strict deadlines and pressure.
* Ability to perform multiple tasks at the same time and to quickly decide on priorities.
* Experience or knowledge with large scale online services or search engines is desirable.
* Experience or knowledge in mobile apps, personal assistants and interest in AI products.
* Working knowledge of PM methodologies and product planning processes (Agile, etc.).
* Technical knowledge and background in web development is a plus.
* Experience or knowledge in web search
strgroup is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.