Management Systems & Accounting Manager
£52,560 to £59,135
Management Systems & Accounting Manager – Milton Keynes – £52,560 – £59,135 per annum – 1 Year Fixed Term Contract
We are currently seeking a Management Systems & Accounting Manager to join the team of a large public sector organisation within Milton Keynes.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
* To provide lead input into the development of new processes, migration of data and controls over payments
* To manage the functional aspect of Pancredit Loans Management system for all income streams residing on the software platform
* To act as technical lead on the integration of Pancredit software into the new platform
* To act as business lead for Treasury Services on projects, or acting as Project Manager as required
To be suitable for this opportunity; the following qualifications or experience is required:
* Professionally qualified accountant
* Professional updating (CPD)
* Experience of systems development and implementation, including writing requirements and liaising with system architects and designers
* Experience of large scale system implementations covering, data migration, (e.g.in excess of one million records), testing systems including writing test scripts and expected results, defining roles and permissions and building controls
For further information and to apply then please contact Deanna at STR on 02392322381 and email a copy of your most recent CV to email@example.com
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.