Locum Senior OT – Children with Disabilities
£30 to £32
Locum Senior Occupational Therapist – Children with Disabilities – Luton – Up to £32.00 p/h
STR Group Services are currently recruiting for a Senior Locum Occupational Therapist join their Children with Disabilities team.
The position is available with an immediate start for a minimum of 3 months and paying up to £32.00 per hour on a full-time basis covering 37 hours a week.
The successful candidates will be required to deal with complex cases involving vulnerable disabled children at risk. As a Senior Occupational Therapist, you will be required to advise and assist team members and other professionals to support best practice.
Candidates will ideally need experience of the following:
* Childrens OT experience
* Holding a complex caseload
* Chairing meetings
* Supporting junior members of the team
* Working in collaboration with senior management
To apply for this role candidates must have:
* Substantial OT experience
* Be fully registered with the HCPC
* Hold a recognised OT qualification
* Have access to their own vehicle, as clients may live in rural areas
* Able to reside and work in the UK
In return STR Group Services will offer:
* Excellent hourly rates
* Prompt weekly payments
* Dedicated consultant
* Provide an enhanced DBS**
* Access to CPD fund **
**terms and conditions apply
In the first instance please send your CV to Jess firstname.lastname@example.org
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.