Locum Community OT – Derbyshire
£22 to £23
Locum OT – Adult’s Community Team – Derbyshire – Up to £23.50 p/h
STR Group Services is currently recruiting for an Occupational Therapist to work within the Chesterfield area, our client is looking to recruit for their Adult’s Community Team.
The positions are available with an immediate start for a minimum of 12 months and paying up to £23.50 per on a full-time basis.
Candidates will ideally need experience/knowledge of the following:
* Independent living within the community
* Care planning
* Managing a complex caseload
* Using evidence based, patient centred principles
* Completing assessments
To apply for this role candidates must have:
* Ideally 24 months post qualifying experience within the relative team.
* Be fully registered with the HCPC
* Hold a recognised OT qualification
* Have access to their own vehicle, as clients may live in rural areas
* Able to reside and work in the UK
In return STR Group Services will offer:
* Excellent hourly rates
* Prompt weekly payments
* Dedicated consultant
* Provide an enhanced DBS**
* Access to CPD fund **
**terms and conditions apply
In the first instance please send your CV to Jess email@example.com
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.