Locum Band 6 OT
£24 to £28
Locum Band 6 OT – Rehabilitation and Reablement Team – Portsmouth – Up to £28.00 p/h
STR Group Services are currently recruiting for a Band 6 Occupational Therapist to work within the Portsmouth area, our client is looking to recruit for their Rehabilitation and Reablement team.
The positions are available with an immediate start for a minimum of 3 months and paying up to £28.00 per hour. The ideal candidate will work full time and participate in a duty rota involving weekend work.
Candidates will ideally need experience/knowledge of the following:
* Managing a complex caseload
* Working within the community at a band 6 level
* Formulating intervention plans and delivering specialist interventions
* Using evidence based, patient centred principles
To apply for this role candidates must have:
* Ideally 24 months post qualifying experience within the relative team.
* Be fully registered with the HCPC
* Hold a recognised OT qualification
* Have access to their own vehicle, as clients may live in rural areas
* Able to reside and work in the UK
In return STR Group Services will offer:
* Excellent hourly rates
* Prompt weekly payments
* Dedicated consultant
* Provide an enhanced DBS**
* Access to CPD fund **
**terms and conditions apply
In the first instance please send your CV to Jess firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02392 314 792 for more information.
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.